[C320-list] no fuel getting to motor...

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon May 21 16:22:31 PDT 2007

Oops..  No fuel from the tank... I get it.  The racor shutoff wouldn't
matter.  :)

And you said the small semi-hidden brass shutoff on the tank itself is on.
Maybe the little handle is spinning and not opening up the valve?

Any chance that your fuel tank vent has some critters or corrosion blocking
it up?
Try unscrewing the fuel filler and see if you get fuel then...

-Jeff