[C320-list] no fuel getting to motor...cont....

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue May 22 10:20:52 PDT 2007

Tim I use to just blow into the filler on my old motor home if it had
set for a while to get gas to the carburetor because it takes a long
time for the pump to suck it through 20 foot of line, so you might
try to prime the Racor by the huff and puff method.

Pat

At 11:07 AM 5/22/2007, you wrote:
>I will check the spinning valve theory but not sure what you mean
>about the shut off on the racor filter...can you elaborate or send a
>pic? (agreed that the line before that is fueless as well so that is
>more for future knowledge)
>
>   I also had the thought about a airlock and did open the fill cap
> but that did not help either. I will try the compressed air later
> today when I get out to the boat and will make sure the filler is open.
>
>   Thanks to all !!
>
>        Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research
> Panel
> today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
> hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733
Please visit our web site at