[C320-list] no fuel getting to motor...cont....

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 10:50:44 PDT 2007

There is an easier way to fill the Racor if it is empty or partially empty.
There is a bleed screw on the top of it.  As long as the fuel tank value is
open and the RACOR shutoff is open then all you need to do is loosen the
bleed screw and she will fill up.

However, it sounds like this is not the issue since it seems that the line
going to the RACOR is empty and nothing is coming out of the tank.  However,
once you figure out why gas is not coming from the tank you might need to
perform this operation anyways.  If you do, don't forget to bleed the line
going to the secondary filter as well.  This is done by opening a bleed
screw on the engine and you can use the pump built into the RACOR filter to
pump the air out of the line.

Chris