[C320-list] 2007 C320 International Regatta

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri May 25 17:49:24 PDT 2007

Paul,

Just got back from 12 nights on the boat and I see that you have taken on the important role of "event volunteer". Good for you and THANKS.

Elaine and I are planning on attending (sans our boat) and we will probably be driving up from NC so we will need a place to stay. We usually choose "value" motels since we wind up spending a minimal amount of time in the room itself.

We would be up for cruising and racing (Karl) on any volunteer boats.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/