[C320-list] Water System Pump Prime

Gary Magnuson ragtime at gte.net
Sat May 26 06:47:35 PDT 2007

Barry,

Thanks for your comment!!! You were right on the money.  I disconnected the suction line and removed the screen bowl.   I found at least a 1/4 inch thick pad of debris from the last 11 years of use.. after cleaning the bowl and replacing on the pump, I poured water into the top of the inlet port, lowered the supply line from the tank till water was gravity feeding, and reattached to the pump. The pump was giving us water again within a few seconds. Where do I send the check?  I priced a used pump at $60.00  and new one at $ 167.00!!

 Thanks!!

Gary Magnuson #205