[C320-list] FW: West Marine Discount

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue May 29 07:52:16 PDT 2007

Karl,

I'll check around and get additional information.  Thanks for the follow-up.

Bruce Stumpp, #647, Adventure, Frog Mortar Creek, MD

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Karl Mielenhausen  _/) " <kmielen at iwon.com>
Subject: [C320-list] FW:  West Marine Discount
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Bruce,
It appears that the Hunter associations are organized by geographical
regions, not boat lengths. I checked a few of the websites for those
associations but could find no specific mention of a WM discount. Could you
get more info on how a Hunter member qualifies for it?
In the meantime, I've forwarded your note to the commodores of the largest
Catalina associations (22, 30, 34, 36) to see if any of them have a WM
benefit for their members and how it is administered.
We'll make this a topic of discussion at next weeks C320IA Board conference
call to see if it is another member benefit we can provide.
Karl Mielenhausen
2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"
New Bern, NC
http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/