[C320-list] FW: West Marine Discount

Tue May 29 08:38:53 PDT 2007

If the WM discount doesn't pan out, try Boater's World.

Here in Marina del Rey, we were able to secure that same 10% discount for
a sailing/racing fleet we have with only about 75 members...Their
corporate owner is Ritz Camera..

OD

             "Karl
             Mielenhausen
             <kmielen at iwon.co         C320-List at catalina320.com
             m>                                                        cc
             Sent by:
             c320-list-bounce                                     Subject
             s at catalina320.or         [C320-list] FW:  West Marine
             g                        Discount

             05/29/2007 05:30
             AM

              Please respond
             kmielen at iwon.com
             ; Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Bruce,

It appears that the Hunter associations are organized by geographical
regions, not boat lengths. I checked a few of the websites for those
associations but could find no specific mention of a WM discount. Could
you get more info on how a Hunter member qualifies for it?

In the meantime, I've forwarded your note to the commodores of the largest
Catalina associations (22, 30, 34, 36) to see if any of them have a WM
benefit for their members and how it is administered.

We'll make this a topic of discussion at next weeks C320IA Board
conference call to see if it is another member benefit we can provide.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/