[C320-list] water pump replacement

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 13:14:17 PDT 2007

Not sure of any technical reason, but one reason not to do what you are
saying is to manage your water supply.  I never have both on at the same
time especially if we are doing a weekend out somewhere because I have a
wife and three daughters on board.
When I empty one of the water tanks I know now about how much water I have
left.

Chris