[C320-list] Replacing water lines

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:15:03 PST 2007

Our #62 is the early design.  Shallow bilge and flex-hose water lines.  There are so many connections under the galley sink that I can't be sure which is leaking.  So, this winter I will replace the water lines with new flex-hose.  I'm thinking of using separate manifolds for the hot and cold feeds rather than "T"s and all those clamps.

If any of you have done this project, I'd appreciate advice, stories, techniques, etc.  I'd especially like to know about material specs.: type of hose, clamps, etc.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay