[C320-list] C320 Regatta 2008

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:58:40 PST 2007

Hey, captains, your association can use your help especially if you are on the Chesapeake Bay.  I'm helping Karl come up with a venue for the 2008 Regatta in or near Annapolis.  I just know there are good ideas out there.  I have attended two Catalina Rondezvous; but, no C320 Regattas.  Please consider:

Marinas that might be a good home base for a regatta in early August;

Facilities that can offer meeting space and food;

If you have a c320 with: Will you attend such a Regatta?  Will you bring your boat to/near Annapolis?

Any ideas you would have that would make this a superior event.

    Please send all replies to wupdike at hotmail.com

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River