[C320-list] C320 Regatta 2008

Irving Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 11:48:16 PST 2007

Warren,
We always stay at the Annapolis Yacht Basin Marina.
It is the same price per foot as the town dock.
They have a nice head facility.
Don't know about meeting space.

It is on the Annapolis side of the Eastport bridge and a short walk to
downtown Annapolis.

The Annapolis Yacht club is right next door on the South side and the
Marriot is right on the other side.
Maybe the Annapolis Yacht club would offer their services.  I'm sure that
the marriot would rent space.
Irv Grunes
Isle of Wight #851
Sue Creek/Middle River