[C320-list] Improving Cabin Ventilation

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 06:59:04 PST 2007

John,

I installed a Nicro Day/Night 3000 in the head hatch. I keep the door to the head open when I'm off the boat and the single Nicro vent draws off enough hot air to keep the boat noticeably cooler and fresher, even without an intake vent.

Here is a picture of the installation.
http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/Project-Photos/IMG_0314a

Jeff