[C320-list] Improving Cabin Ventilation

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Tue Nov 6 07:09:16 PST 2007

I have two of the Nicro PowerVent 3000 units. I like them. They are installed thru the deck, one in the head and one
over the sink. Nicro recommends:
Up to 24 ft 1 Exhaust Vent
24 0 40      1 Exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
40ft and larger 2 Exhaust Vents and 1 intake vent.

In the winter I put both units on exhaust and get almost no humidity inside.

Nicro has a boater's guide to cabin ventilation. You may want to call them or check out the WEB:

(707) 226-9600 www.marinco.com

I just recently had a great experience with them. Took mine apart to replace the batteries, the gaskets fell apart.
I called them last Friday and received new ones in the mail on Monday, not charge.

Good luck.