[C320-list] OIL CHANGE

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 13:36:45 PST 2007

Third attempt to send this, my apologies if you've seen it before but I don't think it got thru to the list......

I think you guys are going about this the hard way. I just form a trough out of heavy duty aluminum foil which I slide under the filter and up against the engine block. The trough channels the oil forward from the engine where it drains into a ~12" foil pan that sits on the sole. After I remove the filter I just fold up the trough and pan and throw them in the garbage. Done.

JeffC