[C320-list] Fall oil change

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 05:22:14 PST 2007

Bob,

If you have access to a hose on the hard it isn't difficult. Just take a bucket and prefill about half way with water and run the hose so it keeps the water level in the bucket and let it run until you feel it's warm enough. However if you can't do this, not changing the oil until spring should be perfectly fine. The oil builds up some acids and contaminants but the amount many of run our engines should make this a non-issue. I also wouldn't change the filter since it won't help unless you do change the oil. I wouldn't worry about it...

Regards,

Jon

From: Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>