[C320-list] Knotmeter knot working

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:47:26 PST 2007

Where I am at in Annapolis we seem to get a lot of crusty things growing on things below the?water line.??

I now keep the plug in all the time except when I am sailing.? Since I started doing that a few years ago I have never had a problem with having to clean the?paddle.?? When I take the boat I just put in the?unit just before I go out.? I also find spraying the wheel with sail knot lube seems to help.

Tony #30