[C320-list] Sail chafe

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 17:52:33 PST 2007

Yes, we figured it was time to seek repairs, but were curious if this
wear was unusual, which apparently it isn't.
Fortunately, there's a local that handles sails, located within three
miles of my house.  See below.

www.sailingneedle.com

What their page doesn't mention is their address or number.  See below.
Sailing Needle, PO Box  517, New Boston, NH 603-487-2035
 From the PO box, I presume they prefer email, snailmail or phone for
initial contact.
Although we've not heard of them before, we're going to try them.  It's
a repair, not a suit
of sails, so it'll be a good test.

Bob