[C320-list] Sail chafe

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 05:07:37 PST 2007

Jeff,

I use North in Salem every season. They are very good and will spend the
time going over your sails to discuss upkeep. I believe they charge $20 just
for storage and from there charge for washing repairing etc based on sail
weight and other work. I've used Doyle in Marblehead in the past as well.
They are a bit cheaper but I wasn't happy with the quality of their
cleaning. Finally, I think the place in Yarmouth you are thinking about is
at Handy's??

Regards,

Jon Vez