[C320-list] Kiwi Feathering Prop

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:54:28 PST 2007

Attached are 4 jpeg files on the Kiwi Prop I have re-installed this month.
I have owned it for over a year now and believe it to be good value for
money, and much superior to the fixed 3 blade prop.
The last I heard was they cost US$1,250.00 plus delivery, from a Vancouver
importer.
You will notice I used Prop Speed antifoul. Not sure I will
again...primarily due to the very high cost (Aust$98).

hope this helps

Bruce Stanley
C320#1084
Sydney Australia