[C320-list] Kiwi Feathering Prop

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Thu Nov 29 20:15:31 PST 2007

Bruce

That's the price I paid to the Kiwi agent in  Vancouver, he delivered it to
my boat in PT. Roberts WA, directly from NZ.

With the Cdn dollar now at par or higher with the US dollar the Kiwi is even
cheaper for Canadian sailors. It's definitely good value and a good
performer.

BTW, I didn't get the attachments.

Kirk