[C320-list] Boat for sale

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Mon Oct 8 06:10:21 PDT 2007

Hello,

We are going to sell our 2005 (Hull 1029, built in California).

The engine has fewer than 100 hours ... (2 blade, fixed prop).

It has a California style Dodger.  There is a bimini with a connector to
the dodger.

It has the upgraded interior (white leather looking cushions).

Auto-helm and apparent wind instrument additions.

Jenson Radio/CD with speakers inside and outside.

Standard mainsail w/Dutchman flaking system and a standard furling jib.

The boat is located in central Indiana.  It is in like-new condition.

If anyone(or know of anyone who)is interested, please contact me
off-list.  It'll go to a broker soon.

Thanks,

Steve Wash