[C320-list] FW: Halyard/Furling Lines

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Tue Oct 23 12:58:57 PDT 2007

I replaced my headsail furling control line this Spring. Used 64 feet of 5/16" Sta-Set (WM 122028). I have about 2 feet excess after cleating off the line with the sail deployed (standard 135 jib).

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/From: Paul Rickman [mailto: ilove2sail at verizon.net]