[C320-list] Dropping water temperature

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Oct 8 12:26:40 PDT 2007

Bruce,
Always good to finish an outing under sail power!
I think you are right that the thermostat is stuck open.  Before you take the thermostat out and put it on a pot on your stove to see what it is doing as you heat the water I would check to make sure there is plenty of water in the fresh water cooling system.  I don't think the sensors work in air.
Ofcouse the other option is that you had so many taking showers that the hot water heater was taking all the heat from the engine.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T