[C320-list] Dropping water temperature

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Oct 8 12:46:05 PDT 2007

True but I think you had an air pocket not a cold engine and it will
either burp its self or go into overheat. What is your intake water
temp? Don't ever remove and replace the same thermostat, note old
thermostat,  just put in a new one and test the old one to answer the
question is it bad. They will hang open sometimes and then test
perfect so you may never know, but if your engine coolant is very low
that may be the real answer.