[C320-list] Early Christmas Present

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 05:07:21 PDT 2007

Scott,

I assume you spoke with Steve Armitage from AB? I have also spoken with him about my inability to get up to full RPM underway. I have done the field test that he suggests and will now speak with him about what they will do. My prop is 3 years old.....

Will let you know what they come back with...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "T. Scott Thompson" <sthompson at toad.net>