[C320-list] Early Christmas Present

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Oct 15 05:30:06 PDT 2007

I suspect nothing, my prop is new this year and to hear AB it is all
my problem. Shaft too long, engine not up to par, bent shaft yada
yaday ada, Oh just pull your boat for $300 3 or 4 times to sort out
there problem. If it did 7.1 kts with a fixed 3 blade and dirty
bottom but now only 6.7 at 2500 max rpm on a clean bottom  not the
3000 it use to get and any more is just smoke, it is over pitched.
The increase in speed and no vibration when sailing at hull speed is
great. The Hurth transmission on the old Perkins says to let in spin
in neutral not put it in gear as most models say. Let us know if they
have found there math error yet. This is a cruiser not a raced boat
and weighs accordingly.

Pat  #130

Gori 2 blade

Pat Moriarty