[C320-list] Early Christmas Present

Sea Chalet seachalet at charter.net
Wed Oct 17 17:12:42 PDT 2007

John, Congratulations on your purchase.  You'll do fine with the in mast
furling, and won't regret it.  One of my additions is a Raymarine
repeater instrument mounted on the mast below the furling worm gear.  It
will display any value on your other instruments, and is useful so that
the sail trimmer can see any change in speed himself, or others can help
keep an eye on depth, etc.  It must be installed before the mast is
stepped.   As for the prop, I went with the Maxprop since I back in to
my slip and it gives great power in reverse with minimal prop walk  Best
of luck.
Pete Peterson
Sea Chalet #815