[C320-list] Prop shakes

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Thu Oct 18 09:33:31 PDT 2007

Dave ...... I didn't realize the prop was 11 years old. I suppose its possible that the moving parts of the prop have by now worn down a bit creating excess tolerances. I'd suspect two things ..... the pins that hold the props in place and the surfaces where the blades move in and out of position. I believe Martec can 'restore' their props but not sure about Gori.

Pete Clancy