[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 19:44:35 PDT 2007

For what this is worth, I have 900 hours and 13 seasons on my original
muffler and have not experienced any problems to date. I always winterize
the engine myself and believe that winterizing the external cooling system
is the key to avoiding muffler problems. I still use the original hoses and
clamps and have only had to place friction protection on some of the hoses
to avoid premature wear/failure.

My-Ria 277