[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Sat Oct 27 20:06:30 PDT 2007

Rollie:

I had a local shop repair our muffler about 3 years ago.  There was a
crack along the bottom seam that was leaking.  His first attempt lasted
about three months and he had to repair it a second time.  I am dropping
off the muffler again this week, now that we are high and dry, for more
repairs.  It started leaking again in the same location.  His price for
repairs 3 years ago was around 125 or 150.  I think one was the repair
estimate the second was his final bill including tax.

What do you look for?  Water!  If it is leaking, repair it.  If no leaks,
leave it alone.

We sail if fresh water, have 950+ hours on the engine.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150