[C320-list] Winlass Replacement Recommendations

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 12:48:02 PDT 2007

Well it looks like the windlass on my 1999 C320 has bit the dust (12V to the
windlass terminals but no sound or movement).   I'm going to the Newport
Boat show and may shop for a new one.  I would appreciate any
recommendations on a replacement model.  I am thinking of adding chain so I
guess I will need a chain gypsy model or combo.  I guess 5/16 inch chain?

I also would appreciate any guidance/instructions on how to replace the
windlass.

Thanks,

Joe Tamucci Andante #619