[C320-list] Sailing Six weeks Darwin to Cairns

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 12 01:34:05 PDT 2007

Hi Annie

Thanks for the Coursemaster Autopilot reply. Glade you are so pleased with
it.

Currently I am finishing installing the '3rd' 75litre water tank on
FantasticLady.

If you want to know costs etc, let me know.

I am off soon on another sailing adventure. We fly to Darwin and sail east
across the Top of Arnhem Land and into the Gulf of Carpentaria and then up
over Cape York (Thursday Isld), down the east coast to Lizard Island and
then to Cairns.

Depart on 30thSept and fly home from Cairns on the 15thNov.

Haven't you too, been sailing on distant seas?

BruceS
Fantastic Lady C320 #1084/ Sydney

BTW Do you know about PAC and its great benefits?