[C320-list] Gemini 105MKII

esquirecatering at rcn.com esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Sep 20 12:46:34 PDT 2007

Double the cabin space of a comparatively priced mono-hull.  Light, airy, wonderful view from the master cabin. Great cooking area, great main salon area.  I don't like the cockpit.  Speed is supposed to be not all that much better then a comparative sized boat (I have held my own against them in a C320).  My family would appreciate the level sailing aspect.  I owned a Santana 22 for 18 years and a C320 for over eight so I am sure that part of the fascination is that this is something completely different.

Adam