[C320-list] Used 320 sail.....# 2 tape Drive

momvan at aol.com momvan at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 04:06:19 PDT 2007

I have a UK tape drive # 2 It was cut down from a #1. I would like to sell it. Includes UK sausage bag. I can send pics to those seriously interested. It has all new?luff tape?and tack., designed for the furler. I think 450 is a fair price plus any shipping. Live in Detroiot area. Great for cruising when you don't want to roll up the # 1 when it pipes up a little bit. It was built in 1996, the second # 1 came along a few years later so I don't think it has been used much in last 5 years. Stiching looks good. Lots of life left. You can contact me off line if you want. bbendure at huronvalley.k12.mi.us