[C320-list] Honda 200 generator - battery charger?

Martin Raphael mraphael at zhonka.net
Wed Sep 5 17:28:56 PDT 2007

Having read previous posts on the wonders of the Honda 2000 charger, I am
considering getting one.  I have some naive questions though:
1.  How do you hook it up...is it as simple as plugging the shore cable in
(with suitable plug adaptor)?
2.  Will the output of the 2000 watt model be sufficient to run my 30 amp
battery charger?
3.  If so, how long would I likely need to run the genrator to recharge a
typical day's power consumption (running fridge, some lights at night,
portable DVD player, radio?
Thanks,
Martin Raphael
Rhapsody #108