[C320-list] Honda 200 generator - battery charger?

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 17:52:27 PDT 2007

1.  Using the Honda 2000 (not 200?) generator is as simple as plugging the
shore power cable into a suitable adapter.

2.  It will run the battery charger, microwave, and our little 100W inverter
(used for the LCD/DVD/TV) plus other small appliances.  It will not start a
12,000 BTU A/C however.

3.  I don't know how long it will take to recharge as I have only used ours
twice and did not run it long enough to come up to full charge.

Ours, purchased in 6/2006, is for sale.  Contact me off-line if interested.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD
410-746-6532