[C320-list] Howz Knapp's Narrows

Joseph A. Revak, DMD,MAS joenopain at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 04:48:30 PDT 2007

Lamar,
Your #358 has been thru Knapps a number of times. Going from the bay to
Knapps follow the marks carefully and you should be fine. remember the color
of markers change after the bridge on the Oxford side. The water does get
thin on this side but the chartplotter should help you. Flag Harbor is a
nice spot on the Western shore to duck into. No restaurants so you have to
have provision. It is close to Calvert Cliffs. Dry Dock restaurant at
Zanhizers is great for dinner.
Have a great trip.

Joe Revak