[C320-list] Data needed for Single Handed Race

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Fri Sep 7 06:41:43 PDT 2007

This info is from US Sailings web site;
C320 Fin Keel              Low; 141, High 162 Average 153
C320 Wing Keel;         Low; 141, high 165, Average 159
 I can't imagine racing this boat to a 141 rating particularly with the wing
keel! My C320 in Sw Florida has a base rating of 165 before adjustments such
as roller furling and feathering prop.
Joe Barrett