[C320-list] Honda 200 generator - battery charger?

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 15:24:47 PDT 2007

Check out the Honda website for wattage ratings for their generators and
start up wattage for various 120 volt devices.  The air conditioning unit
probably requires 2 to 3 times higher wattage for start up.  Once the AC
unit is up and running it requires less 120 v amperage.  This is the problem
with reactive load devices like AC units which requires much more wattage on
start up.