[C320-list] Call For C320 Pricing Help

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Wed Sep 12 12:35:10 PDT 2007

Why only look at a "newish" one?  Check out a ten-year old example just for
comparison's sake.  Depreciation on an earlier boat will obviously be
minimal and if you are persistent you will find one in truly excellent
condition that you will be entirely happy with.  That has been my experience
and I'm sure glad I didn't go for a "newish" one.  After all, even an early
320 is hardly an old boat when you consider that most of the sailboats in
marinas around the country are 20+ years old, and many are in just super
shape!

Dave M