[C320-list] Call For C320 Pricing Help

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 04:42:48 PDT 2007

Jeff,

You are right. I was really referring generally to the 'big three'. I believe PS did a comparison a while back and in terms of initial price it was: Catalina, Bene and then Hunter. I've tried to like the Bene's, but for me, I just can't get used to the styling--particularly below. They feel very dark and cavelike to me. Oh well, will get to see a whole lot of boats in Newport this weekend that are a wee more expensive than these :)

Regards,

Jon

From: "Jeff Church" <jjemail at comcast.net>