[C320-list] Battery Chargers

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 09:20:06 PDT 2007

Hank,
Xantrex 20 or 40,  i replaced my piece of C... Pro Marinier with the 20 and love it.  It is silent and I hardly ever add water to the batteries.  I bet I'm not as handy as some on this list, but had no problem doing the modifications necessary to replace the Pro Mariner.  I guess the 40 recharges faster, but the 20 has worked great for 4-5 years.
Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: Henry LeSieur <hankles at sbcglobal.net>