[C320-list] Battery Chargers

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 09:48:36 PDT 2007

Hank

?I agree, I have had hull?#30 for going on 5?years and the?Xantrex 20 works great.?I?believe?the?Xantrex?replaced the? original unit since its a 94 boat and Xantrex is a?97?model.???I have 2 /// 4Ds and a 27 Gp Start Battery and the? Xantrex keeps them all charged.

I read some where that?Catalina replaced early model chargers with the?Xantrex 20s.? They have a good web site where you can down load instruction?for each of their models.???

Tony ??