[C320-list] Voids under the deck

Uckert, Kevin Kevin.Uckert at unisys.com
Wed Sep 19 17:03:13 PDT 2007

Enjoying my fifth season with "Freestyle" #957. The the few email
exchanges and phone conversations I have had with Catalina
to discuss any issue have always been difficult. I never once made any
demands, but always were met first with an accusatory tone and statement
that I must be responsible for the cause of this issue. As sure as there
are voids under the deck, there are even larger voids at Catalina with
respect to proper customer care. After spending $100K, was there any
customer survey of Catalina or the dealer to provide feedback for
improvement? None. That tells me how little they really care.