[C320-list] Bos'n Chair?

Mark Koch markkoch738 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:35:51 PDT 2007

WE use a bosun's chair and the main halyard to get to the top.  Taking the
main halyard tail to the anchor windlass makes the job of going up very
easy.  whaile you are up there, tighten the VHF antenna fitting, spray all
of the mast head fittings with spider spray, and take a great picture of
your boat and marina.

Mark Koch
Still Crazy #738
Huron, Oh