[C320-list] Anchor Winch and chain

Robert Perrin secretary at anzaas.org.au
Wed Sep 26 01:04:17 PDT 2007

Hi Michael,

Interesting!

I actually also spoke to the Maxwell rep
at the Sydney Boat Show about  8mm chain
and his only comment concerned the cone clutch
adjustment!

He was aware of my modification and the parts
that I had taken delivery of.

My order was as follows:

> Good morning Tino,
>
> It was very interesting to chat to you yesterday morning.
>
> This note is to confirm that I shall go ahead with the modification
> of converting my existing VC 500 rope only windlass to
> a VW500 rope/ 8mm chain windlass.
>
> Please proceed to order the necessary parts kit [part no: P71379]
> and gypsy and let me know when it arrives.
>
> I confirm prices:   Kit          $350 + GST
>                           Gypsy    $271 + GST

I have  had absolutely NO PROBLEMS since
I fitted the kit.

--
regards,

Robert