[C320-list] Remote oil filter

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 17:46:01 PDT 2008

I add lots of baby disposable diapers around the filter, they'll soak  up
what ever drips you have.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 4/2/2008 7:09:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jjemail at comcast.net writes:

Tim,

You don't need to move the filter. You can avoid the mess  by fashioning a
trough out of aluminum foil. Slide the trough under the filter  and up against
the engine block. Make a pan out of foil and place it on the  sole under the
end of the trough. As long as you are careful about the  placement of these
items, all the oil that escapes the filter will run down  the trough and into the
pan. I've done this about a dozen times with excellent  results.

JeffC