[C320-list] Remote oil filter

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Apr 6 19:42:11 PDT 2008

Yeah Warren its tough letting someone else do it, but I used to do it
myself, now I don't. But I did install a new Xantrex charger this winter, a
new WAAS GPS antennae wired into the nav station, and a Link 10 monitor all
of which I found interesting to do and rewarding. I did bark my knuckles a
few times, got my back out climbing in and out of the port cockpit locker
etc, but no grease under my nails.

I'll still let Terry do my oil changes. :)

Kirk