[C320-list] Inflatable PFD

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 07:18:46 PDT 2008

Joe,

I have two of the West Marine auto inflatables that are SOSpenders that are
relabeled. If you keep an eye around this time of year you can usually get
them on sale. I have been happy with them (although haven't had to use them
for real--fortunately). The only thing to remember is you will have to buy
reload cartridges every few years or if you use it to test etc. Kind of like
the razor blade model...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582