[C320-list] Inflatable PFD

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 6 09:42:23 PDT 2008

Hi

We have the Mustangs with manual toggle gas inflates and harnesses.  They
are comfortable and easy to wear when getting around the boat.  Like Jon we
have not had to use them for real yet, thank goodness.  I also have a
Mustang floater coat for nights and cold weather.   I tried it in a pool and
it works really well as a PFD

Regards

Jerry Brown
#1137 Indigo